Monday, September 14, 2009

Does Anyone Still Wear a Hat?

[Brownie points to the first person who comments and tells me where that headline comes from.]

Every time I do a photo session with a hat I find myself asking: "Why don't I look as good in a hat as Ingrid Bergman did in Casablanca?"

Anyway, here are a couple of shots en chapeau:



BTW, does that first shot work at all...or is it just too "Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm"? Or maybe the problem is that, like the great Bullwinkle J. Moose, "I gotta get another hat"?

Again, more pics on Flickr...and another photo session this afternoon.

2 comments:

Karen Singer said...

I think in the first picture, there's not enough brim for the pose you're going for. It looks better in the second picture.

Karen

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Yeah--when I saw the final product, I thought the same thing. Also the next time I buy a hat, I have to allow for a slightly larger size--this one's too tight. When trying this one on, I forgot to allow for the added bulk of the wig!