Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pre-Labor Day Dressing, Part Two

Well, the day didn't go exactly as planned. Just before noon, I got a phone call that required an errand this afternoon...but I still managed to get in a second outfit and photo session. I hope to do better on Thursday.

This is the second of the new dresses from Kmart. I didn't realize how short this one is until I looked at the pics...and discovered my stocking tops showed in every one! (They don't anymore...I did a judicious editing to make them disappear.) Perhaps a less generous bosom would make the hem hang a bit lower!




Accessories are silver jewelry, nude hose, and the new charcoal gray fabric pumps. Here's a close-up of those:



I think the next time I wear this...in a month or so, maybe...I will dress it up with the pink scarf and the pink pumps.

More pics on Flickr, more to come on Thursday.

2 comments:

Karen Singer said...

Wow, that dress is short, but probably a lot of fun too. It does look like a pink scarf would be perfect for it. The green dress looks like a great all around dress for any occasion.

Karen

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Yeah--it is a lot of fun...but I have to think about what I can wear with it....Hmmm--maybe the pink thigh-highs?

And the green dress is great, though I wonder if it's a little close in style to the other jersey knit dress I have (though that has a polo collar).

Wait 'til you see the dress from Burlington tomorrow--I think it's truly elegant.