Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Casual and Formal

Can't get much more casual in a dress than this henley-collared frock in green knit jersey from Kmart.



Accessories are a blue hair bow, the narrow scarf tied at the neck, silver jewelry with rhinestone earrings, black belt, dark hose, and black mary-janes.



I realized going over my photos that I hadn't done that last pose in a while and I thought this was an appropriate outfit for it.

In a completely different mood is this little black dress from Target.



Accessories this time are a new black-and-white polka-dot hair bow from Claire's, pearls, the wide black belt, black hose, and black pumps with a metal spike heel.




I went a touch heavier with makeup for this, since I consider it something of a formal evening wear outfit. Here's a portrait:



More pics on Flickr, of course. Next week, barring unforeseen circumstances, a couple of schoolgirl looks, an animal print and the return of sweater dresses for the fall.

No comments: