Tuesday, September 28, 2010

School Girl and Sophisticated Lady

We start today with a school-girlish jumper in black watch plaid corduroy, combined with a man-tailored blouse.



Accessories are white hair bow, a scarf tied like a school-tie, a mixed bag of jewelry--red and black beads, white belt, white hose, and black pumps.



The book just seemed like a perfect prop for this outfit.

Second outfit goes in a completely different direction. I imagine this as a dress for an afternoon shopping and tea excursion for a suburban matron. The zebra pattern is much in fashion these days.



I'm really pleased with that second shot--the body gesture, the expression (especially the eyes) all suggest having been caught in mid-conversation with someone just off camera. Accessories are white hair bow, red and black beads, black hose, and faux croc pumps.



I'm considering replacing this black wig with one in a different style. Any thoughts?

More pics on Flickr; two more outfits tomorrow.

2 comments:

Karen Singer said...

Love the school girl look the best.

I think replacing the wig with another one, perhaps a different color, would soften the overall look a lot.

Karen

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

I'm more concerned with the style of that wig than the color. I think the cut is little severe.

I'm very interested in your thoughts about what I did with the pics I posted today.