Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Return to Dressing

After a short hiatus, I finally had the chance to dress today (and should be able to dress tomorrow and next week). As noted previously, I'm trying out all my one-piece dresses.



I began with one of my favorites--the very comfortable brown shirt dress from Kmart. I added the scarf for color, and a new belt to define the waist. Other accessories are a blue hair bow, light hose, and those plaid mary-janes.



I also did a couple of portraits; here's the best:



Second dress for today was the filmy blue print dress from Burlington.



Accessories are the blue hair bow again, white belt, light hose, and floral fabric pumps.



And another portrait:



I was really pleased with both of these photo sessions; please check out the other pics on Flickr.

No comments: