Wednesday, March 4, 2009

All My Footwear, Part Two

Fabric peep-toes with a ribbon on the instep and a crystal florette. I bought these 3-1/2 inchers at Target to go with my one and only "formal" outfit.

















Another pair bought last spring in the search for styles in keeping with the season. Purchased at Payless, they have 3-3/4 inch heels that are surprisingly comfortable to walk in. Problem is, I don't have much they go with!













Also surprisingly comfortable, these light and airy red patent t-strap pumps from Payless have a 3-3/4 inch heel. They have rapidly become one of my favorite pairs.















The very first pair I bought (at Target) on my return to dressing. I've always loved the Mary Jane style...combining sex appeal with youth. These have a faint grain pattern and 4-inch heels.














These red baby-doll pumps have a lovely rounded toe and somewhat "spectator" styling in patent leather. The heel is 4 inches in height. They're from Target.

















These pink pumps were bought at Payless for that special all-pink outfit I displayed a few weeks back. I've since discovered they go well with other outfits when I want a color contrast. Their 4-inch heels are quite comfortable.














Possibly the sexiest shoes I own...and definitely the most difficult to walk in...these white sandals with a 5-inch heel are the only ones not bought at Payless or Target. I found them at Burlington Coat Factory, which usually doesn't have much in my size-11 range! I only wear them for posing when I want to make a shameless display of my legs!











And now my newest pair, bought just this morning at Target. I've been eyeing these for weeks, seeking a color other than the constant red and black I was getting. These navy blue patent beauties have a comfortable round toe and sky-scraper 5-inch heels.

Well, that's it...16 pairs of shoes...and definitely more to come in the future!

2 comments:

Karen Singer said...

Hi Dani,

Believe it or not, my favorite by far are the red suede pumps with the gold chain. Really nice looking.

Karen

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Really? My faves for comfort and style are probably the red t-straps. For making my legs look fantastic, the white sandals and the blue pumps.