Monday, March 23, 2009

In My Closet--Red Two-Piece



I bought this at Kmart (part of their Jaclyn Smith collection) last spring. At the time, I thought it looked pretty good. Now, I'm not so sure. I like the flowing line of the skirt, especially when I team it with other tops, but I wonder if the effect of the whole ensemble is just a little hausfrau, if you know what I mean. I suspect that could be solved by shortening the skirt, but I hesitate....

It's worn here with black hose and red suede pumps, and gold jewelry.

2 comments:

Karen Singer said...

I'm absolutely not crazy about this one at all. It looks a bit washed-out, like it needs something more colorful to help it out.

Karen

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Maybe that is the problem. I'd love to find a bright scarf with suitable colors to go with it.