Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Springing Forward

It's the first week of spring and--hurray!--I can dress again!

This morning's outfit was the blue pin-striped suit combined with the lacy black camisole. I also belted the jacket. I think the whole thing looks scrumptious!





Tried something different with the makeup this time. I'm wearing actual foundation, blush, and lipstick. But I was very unhappy with the eye makeup last time, so this time that is all digital. Comments are welcome.

Accessories are blue hair bow, gold jewelry, black hose and blue patent pumps with the killer spike heels.

More pics on Flickr; I'll try to post pics from this afternoon's session later today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can you be wearing foundation and blush when you have beard? I think that digitally erasing your bread makes you appear to have a large chin than Jay Leno.

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Well, my beard is only a small goatee--I'm wearing foundation and blush everywhere else.

Sorry you feel that way about the chin...That may be more a result of my somewhat jowly jawline these days than the beard removal.