Monday, February 9, 2009

Preparations

In about ten days (beginning the evening of Feb. 20), I will have an extended time to dress...at least three days. In preparation, I did some shopping today.

I've been thinking of adding to my accessories, and today I picked up a pair of scarves at Target. One is a pink and white square, that I think will dress up some of my plainer outfits. I have the brown jersey dress at home right now and I'll try it out with that tomorrow. The other is a blue-orange long scarf...I'll have to try out some different ideas with that one.

I also wanted some additional sweaters. At Target, I found a dark blue cable-knit crew neck and at Kohl's a red cable-knit turtleneck (I prefer the heavier looks in sweaters). I also wanted to find a pleated or A-line skirt, preferably in a tartan, but there was nothing there. At Kohl's I also bought three new pairs of panties (the old ones are getting stretched out and may have been bought too big, anyway). Target had a gorgeous, very sissy pair in pink with ruffles across the rear...but not in my size! A further disappointment at Target was seeing a very attractive black vinyl coat on clearance...but even the extra-large was too small for my shoulders (I suspect it was originally in the juniors department)!

OTOH, my local Target finally has its shoe department back in order and there were two terrific pairs of heels I will be getting next week. One is an ankle-strap pump in tan, the other a classic pump in navy blue. Both have nice high heels, too.

I'll be going back there next week to get those.

2 comments:

Karen Singer said...

Hi Dani,

It sounds like you'll be enjoying those three days a lot. I wonder what things you'll be buying then.

Karen

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

You'll know when I do.