Friday, February 5, 2010

Groundhog Week 4

Well, when I do it right, that figure shaper really makes a difference. The only word for these shots is "va-va-va-voom!" For the record, this is my short-sleeve V-neck navy sweater and the red stretch miniskirt.





It's all worn with the colorful scarf, white hair bow, silver jewelry, wide black belt, fishnet hose, and new red spike heels from Payless. Here's a closer look at those new shoes:



An interesting point about my latest shoe purchases. The local store didn't have either of those styles in my usual size 11...but they did have them in size 10W--which turned out to be a very good fit. I may have to keep an eye on that from now on.

More on Flickr; making plans for at least one day of dressing next week...although local weather may affect that.

2 comments:

Karen Singer said...

Wow, the figure shaper does make a difference. And another great scarf... not to mention the entire outfit. I like it a lot!

Karen

Andrea said...

Really lovely!