Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Weekend Adventure--Day Two, 1

I slept late this morning, comfortably wrapped in my pink shortie nightgown. I got up and spent the first half-hour lounging that way. Then I changed in male clothes--but with panties, knee socks, and kitten heels, and went out to get breakfast at Mickey D's. I did a little shopping (I need a new pair of hose, but didn't find what I wanted), came back home and changed into my morning outfit.

Here's the polka-dot blouse from Wal-Mart, teamed with my casual denim skirt and my boots.



I really like that second shot--the expression, the pose, the gesture--it all works just as I wanted it to.



Once again, no digital trickery except for getting rid of the beard. I used the bronze blusher today and I think it gives a better look...the pink was just wrong for my coloring, I guess.

Here's a close-up for makeup critique:



Accessories are blue hair bow, silver jewelry, black hose and white belt.

Now, I'm going to sit and read the paper, eat lunch, then change into something slightly more "formal" for the afternoon and evening. More pics on Flickr.

No comments: