Monday, February 22, 2010

Post-Blizzard Dressing 4

Here, at last, are the final pics from last Friday. As I noted, I went in a completely opposite direction from the elegance of the new little black dress...to a schoolgirl look. This is the layered top from Burlington, bought long ago, paired with the purple/gray tartan skirt from Target.





Accessories are white hair bow, narrow scarf, gold and black jewelry, white hose, and gray fabric pumps.

More pics on Flickr.

This week will be very busy--I'm shopping today in prep for next weekend, when I should be able to be dressed for nearly three days straight. I'm picking up some new jewelry (Kmart had some fabulous clip-on earrings!), makeup (yes, I'm going to try wearing real cosmetics again), and false nails! I also plan to start on another new story...set in everybody's favorite town of Stepton.

No comments: