Saturday, February 20, 2010

Post-Blizzard Dressing 2

Thursday I went to Target and picked up a dress I'd been eyeing for weeks. It's a lovely "little black dress", the first I've ever owned. (Previously, I've faked one together by combining tops and skirts and belts.) This one has all the flowing comfort I like, a hem length that manages to be both ladylike and sexy, and--very important--long sleeves. (Most LBDs tend to be sleeveless or cap sleeved.)





I also found a new set of pearls to go with this at Kmart; other accessories are black hose and the faux-croc spike heels. Kmart had some terrific new clip-on earrings, too; I'll be going back for those this week.

The other outfit I wore yesterday was 180 degrees from this one; I hope to post some of it later today or tomorrow. More pics on Flickr.

No comments: