Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Final Pics of '07

I got dressed and took photos today for what will undoubtedly be the last time in this year. My kids come home from college next week and any time for this stuff will have to wait until they go back.

In preparation for this, yesterday I went out and bought an inexpensive mask and wig. In these pics, the mask has been digitally altered to look more realistic (including "stealing" the eyes from some older pics of myself), but I've left the body untouched. Later I may play with these to create more "fantasy" images.

The shots of the legs alone were done because--back when I was dressing more often--I was often told my legs were my best feature. I think they've gotten a little chunky in the ensuing decades. What do you think?

More pics can be found at My album: Mask-and-Legs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are showing your bidness in your panties, I think the rules say no panty shots.
Nice blog, btw.

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

I have no problem following the rules on THEIR site...but I refuse to let their rules control what's posted on MY site.

There's an easy answer for anyone who might be offended...don't follow the link.