Friday, February 8, 2008

Haircut in Panties

I wrote about this once before, but today I again went for a haircut, wearing panties and hose under my jeans. This time was a little different, though...I didn't wear any socks over the hose, so my black-nylon clad ankles were visible, if anyone wanted to look.

So, there I sat in this unisex place, having my hair cut by a very attractive brunette, all the while wondering, "Can she see my ankles? Do I want her to notice? What will I say if she does?"

Unfortunately (or fortunately, I'm not sure), she never did...or, if she did, she never said anything.

So, now I'm sitting at the computer, still in panties and hose, with the addition of my red patent peep-toe pumps. I'll probably stay this way the rest of the day, except when I go out to do some shopping.

And I probably won't wear socks, then, either!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you gotta do the bra & baby-t haircut...you'll soak your pink panties.

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

I'm sure I would--but I'm not that adventurous, yet.

I am considering making an outside trip with a camisole on under my shirt.