Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Who's the Boss?

I don't often do "imperious domme" in my poses, being naturally submissive and sissy-ish, but this outfit seems to demand it.



I love the skirt of this suit--it's short and tight enough to be sexy, yet it's still modest enough to be business-like. Combine it with fishnets and those incredible pink spike heels and it screams domination, doesn't it?

This is my last dressing and photography session for a couple of weeks...probably until after Labor Day (that's Sept. 7 for you non-Americans). Got a bunch of errands, appointments, etc. over the next several weeks, so time for this will be non-existent. I'm sure by the end of the month I'll be itching to get in something femme, at least for a little while.

That also means posting here may be a little sparse. I'll definitely get the regular polls done and probably a couple of cartoons, but anything else may be catch as catch can. OTOH, after Labor Day, I'll have a lot more time, since son will be back in school.

I'm going to keep an eye out over the next couple of weeks for new outfits, as the stores bring in their fall lines (and put the summer stuff on clearance). I haven't been to Burlington Coat Factory in months, so I may need to check them out.

Is there any kind of outfit you think I'm missing or that I need more of?

No comments: