Monday, March 29, 2010

Reform and Transform

Chapter One:

I stood at my window, watching as the black van rolled up the drive and stopped before the front door. One of my guards--in her skin-tight latex uniform--stepped forward and took custody of the boy who was deposited on the pavement. I touched the PA control: "Bring the lad to my office immediately," I announced.

Moments later, there was a polite knock at the door and the guard arrived with her charge in tow. "Madame Fabricantfille, here is the new student," she said.

"Very good." I walked around my desk, giving the boy a good look at my figure and legs, well displayed in my trim, tailored suit. "Well, Rodney, welcome to the Fabricantfille Transformatory. As you probably guessed, I am Madame Fabricantfille...you may simply call me 'Madame'."

The boy exploded with rage. "What the hell am I doing here?" he yelled. "I was sentenced to the juvenile detention center. What is this place?"

"This is the new detention center...but more than that, a place where boys like you are reformed--actually, transformed--into more productive members of society. Haven't you wondered how you were finally caught and sentenced for your series of robberies?" I saw a questioning look pass his face. "Your accomplice was brought here six months ago and, after undergoing our training, he was very cooperative. Would you like to see him?"

Rodney nodded, now silent, undoubtedly wondering how we had turned his life-long friend against him.

I touched the intercom. "Send number 135769 to my office, please." I gestured for Rodney to take a seat as I sat at my desk. He sprawled in the chair. Well, let him have his comfort for now...in time, he'll learn proper deportment.

Another knock at the door. "Come in," I called, and a lovely vision opened the door. She was blonde and dressed in the manner of a little girl, though she was clearly in her mid-teens. She even carried a little stuffed rabbit with her. And her eyes had a slightly glassy, dazed look....

"Well, Brittany, say hello to your old friend," I said.

She turned to see Rodney and curtseyed. "Hello, Rod, nice to see you again."

Rod was confused. "Do I know you?" He stared a little longer and a light dawned. "Brian? What are you doing in that outfit? I haven't seen you since we hit that gas station...."

"It's Brittany, now," I advised him. "Your friend, Brian, was captured by the police just two days after you robbed that station. He foolishly tried to spend some of the money a bit too soon. He was sentenced to my care...you can see the result."

Rodney was on his feet again. "What did you do to him? Is he a girl now?"

"No--just a silly little sissy boy," I replied, smiling. "My task is to turn boys such as Brian and yourself into such prissy little things, so that you can never be a menace to polite society again." I watched his face set itself into a tight scowl. "Oh, I know, I could never do that to you! Brittany, tell Rod a little about yourself."

"I am devoted to women, I love to serve them. I have a little hard-on in my sissy-cock all the time, because I love my pretty clothes! I can't wait until I am allowed big-girl clothes! I'd love to su--"

"Brittany--deep sleep." Instantly, her eyes closed and her whole body slumped.

"Now what did you do?" Rod asked.

"I put her back in trance. You see, that is the major way we transform you little ruffians into such sweet darlings...through hypnosis," I explained.

"You can't hypnotize me," Rod insisted. "I'm not some little weakling like Brian was!"

"We'll see, Rodney, we'll see...."

More to come

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for more of this one! This is definitely in the same vein as your original stories back in the day.

Anonymous said...

So glad you are writing again!