Wednesday, November 10, 2010

November Dressing, 5

Only one outfit today--because it was all I had left at home! Here's the tan sweater dress again. I had intended to wear this with dark flesh-tone hose, but the thigh-highs I usually wear would show the tops in this very short dress...and the pantyhose I bought to use instead wound up being absolutely horrible, both in size and style. (Last time I take advice from another shopper, who assured me she used them all the time and loved them! Next time, I'll buy my usual brand!) Anyway, I was stuck using the black pantyhose...it looks OK, but I think the other would have worked better.



I went with the pageboy red wig because I think this outfit calls for a more youthful appearance. Accessories are a white hair bow, gold jewelry, and brown plaid mary-janes.




More pics on Flickr; next week's plans somewhat up in the air, but I think I'll be doing something of a "leg show".

No comments: