Thursday, March 24, 2011

Crossdressing Romance Comics

Many years back, on my old website, I first offered these images. Inspired by John Lustig's Last Kiss, I decided to take some romance comics covers, wipe out the logos and other text, and offer them to my readers to rewrite with a crossdressing/transvestite theme.

I recently pulled them out of the files to look at and decided that, since my skills at working with art on the computer had improved quite a bit in the ensuing years, I would redo them--same text, but doing a better job of cleaning up the art. (In some cases, I was even able to come up with better scans of the originals to work from--thanks to the Grand Comics Database).

Here are the first four--click through for full-size images:





I'll post more of these later this week.

No comments: