Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Training of Gwen: In Bondage

When Gwen told me she had a fair amount of bondage gear, I knew I had to have her pose in it. Over all these are very good and sexy...I think the short blonde hair gives the impression of a guy who is just beginning his forced feminization and has now been bound to prepare for the next stages.

Very nice...better, without the bound arms, would be to have them in front, trying to hide your crotch...













Lovely and sexy...perhaps a little more "acting" is required, as you struggle against your bonds....Even better with the hands behind you...completely helpless...













Over the shoulder is very nice...sort of, "Mistress, is that you?"












I think you need to stuff the cups of the bra a bit more, though. They looked a little "floppy" in the pics...some lipstick, at least, would be good, as well. Any chance you could tighten the corset a bit more?

I've recommended to Gwen that she do another run at this, perhaps with some seated and reclining poses. She has promised to do so, maybe with some rope bondage instead.

One last item: As a surprise for Gwen, I worked up an image of what she could look like as her training continued.

No comments: