Wednesday, July 20, 2011

July Dressing 8

I love this look...one I've used many times since I first bought this dress more than two years ago. But it represents everything I've always wanted to look like...especially now with the corset improving my figure so much. Here's the brown jersey dress from Kmart.



So, is this for shopping? Lunch with the girls? A matinee at the theater? Accessories are blue hair bow, scarf, tan belt, and brown/blue peep-toe pumps. Once again, I'm bare-legged in the heat.

One other point I should have also noted in my earlier post--following advice from frequent commenter Meg, I have switched from water balloon boobs to ones filled with poly-fill beads. Any thoughts?



I didn't care for the portrait I did with this morning's outfit (so I didn't post it), but this one looks great.



More pics on Flickr; next dressing next week, schedule permitting.

No comments: