Wednesday, August 24, 2011

August Dressing 14 and 15

I was unhappy with the first outfit and the pictures I took this morning. I think I had the corset not laced tightly enough and I definitely screwed up my eye makeup...so badly, that I wiped it off and redid for the second round.

Anyway, here's the best of the pics of that first session, with the fitted white blouse and pink plaid skirt.



Accessories were pink bow, silver jewelry, light hose and white sandals. The portrait shows that the eyes simply didn't come out well:



The second session is much better, I'm sure you'll agree. The dress is a black dotted shirt dress from Target.



Accessories are polka-dot bow, red jewelry, light hose and black pumps with a bow.



In the portrait, you can see the eyes look much better:



More pics on Flickr; I may dress again on Friday, depending on schedules.

No comments: