Monday, March 26, 2012

March Madness 15

Originally, I didn't think I'd be dressing at all today. We had repairmen coming and I presumed they'd arrive late enough and take long enough that any time alone in the house would be limited.

I was wrong ~ they arrived early and were done quickly (and well, I might add), so I did have time for one outfit. The black top with the crystal trim is one of my oldest purchases and the brown/black print skirt is from this fall.


Accessories are black headband, silver jewelry, tan belt, patterned hose, and black patent pumps.


I really like this portrait; the eyes especially came out well, with even the lashes looking long and feminine.


I also had the chance to do some shopping today ~ got two dresses at Kmart; look for them on Wednesday. More pics on Flickr...and don't forget to vote in the poll (details here)!


No comments: