Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Octoberfest 1

First of all, a slight change in plans: The wife was away last night and I thought she'd not be back until this evening. Instead, she called and said she'd be back by mid-day, so this morning's dressing sessions started earlier and were somewhat rushed.

Now, about the coming month: I'm starting with a leg show ~ I brought out some of my shortest (and often tightest) skirts and dresses. Here's the brown sweater dress from Kmart's Attention line, bought in January of this year, combined with the tan short boots (Jaclyn Smith "Jubilee"), bought at the same time and place.


The other accessories are the print bow, gold jewelry, tan belt, and patterned tights.


I like the portraits in the pageboy wig, do you?


More pics on Flickr; more legs later; and don't forget to vote in the poll (details here)!

No comments: