Thursday, April 25, 2013

Contest--You Write the Dialogue

Here's my proposed replacement for the poll. Below is one of my cartoons...except this time, I've left the dialogue balloons blank. Your job, should you choose to accept it, is to write the dialogue.



Here's how it will work. Copy the next few lines into a comment on this posting or an e-mail, whichever you prefer. Fill in the spaces and post it.

Title: __________________________________________________________________

1: _______________________________________________________________________

2: _______________________________________________________________________

If you think the dialogue should run in the opposite order, just reverse "2" and "1"...and if I use your dialogue, I'll flip the image accordingly.

I'm giving you all a week to respond and I'll pick the one I think is best. If the response is strong enough, we'll do another of these in two weeks.

1 comment:

Jessica6 said...

Title: Double Trouble

1: Brother!
Release me so we can escape!

2: I ... can't move!
I'm stuck in this position...
and now I'm getting EXCITED down there!

(One of the kidnapped boys was put in bondage and the other hypnotically frozen in that pose)