Friday, April 18, 2014

Back to the Future

The outfits posted this week are the last you'll see of me dressed for about a month. Starting next week, my wife will be working from home nearly full time, so opportunities to dress will be severely limited. The next one is probably in mid May, when she has an all-day conference scheduled. I'm hoping there will be something like that (or an overnight trip) at least once a month. I'll try to squeeze in as many outfits as possible each time.

OTOH, this change means I will be moving my workspace upstairs, so even when we're home together, I'll be able to work on Dani- and blog-related material without worrying too much about what she sees.

For the immediate future:

On Saturday, I'll post the results of the current and final round in the "Women We'd Love to Be" poll, and begin a new poll, a revised version of the old "Men We'd Love to See Feminized" survey. On Sunday and Monday, there will be art and a new lost story. After that, who knows?

But rest assured, I will be trying to post at least three or four times a week.

No comments: