Thursday, June 5, 2014

June Busts Out 5

As I looked over these shots, I realized this was the headmistress of Fabricantfille Academy...and so some of the pictures got appropriate captions:

"What's that? You think Headmistress
has sexy gams?
Why, thank you!"

"Come over here, Miss Suxcox--
Headmistress requires assistance!"

For the record, the blue blouse is by Lee Rider, bought at Wal-Mart in January 2010; the black pencil skirt is from Fashion Bug in February 2011; the shoes are Dollhouse "Margaretta" black pumps with metal heels, from Shoe Dept. in January 2010. Other accessories are red bow, glasses, scarf, red jewelry, red belt, and natural hose.

"Do that one more time,
Miss Toetonguer, and I will require you
to spend an hour cleaning my shoes..."

"That will be quite enough,
Miss Bubblebutt!
Now, lower your skirt and over my lap!"

One more, portrait-style:

"Well, that is quite s display,
Miss Titknocker...come closer
so I may inspect you!"

More pics on Flickr; I expect to be dressing again today...but don't expect the posting until next week; and don't forget to choose the man you'd love to see feminized (details here)!

No comments: