Friday, October 9, 2015

October Dressing 7--New Dress

I considered buying this dress one size smaller for a more body-con fit, but decided not to take the chance that I wouldn't be able to get into at all.



The new striped sweater dress is by Appraisal Woman, bought at K&G in September 2015; the boots are Jaclyn Smith "Tisdale" boots with a bow, from Kmart in November 2014. Other accessories are a yellow bow, black-and-white jewelry, and dark-tone natural hose.



When I saw these two portraits, I realized there were captions for them:

"My goodness, did you see
what Ms. Demanden did to
her sissy Madelyne?"

"Oh no, Mistress--please!
Don't do the same thing to me!"

Two more photo sessions to come, including one with new items; in the meantime. be sure to vote in the story survey (details here).

No comments: