Wednesday, February 10, 2016

February Dressing 1--Sweater Dress in Stripes

First a note: with the change in the wife's employment, I will no longer have the three-day weekend at the end of February for extended dressing. However, since she is traveling far more frequently, I will have multiple opportunities this month, beginning with today.

Here's my most recent sweater dress:




The striped sweater dress is by Appraisal Woman, bought at K&G in September 2015; the shoes are Predictions Comfort Plus "Janine" yellow pumps from Payless in May 2015. Other accessories are a yellow bow, black-and-white jewelry, and natural hose. A note on makeup: I usually use a pink lipstick when going blonde, but I wanted to try to get a darker look to my lips, without going full-out red, so I went with my red lipgloss without any lipstick under it. I think it worked.



I haven't been blonde in quite a while; hope these portraits are a success.



There are three more outfits to post; and please respond to the survey at the right (details here)!

No comments: