Monday, June 25, 2018

June Dressing 5: Ponytail One

I've been looking for a wig with a ponytail for a long time. I ordered this one on Amazon to arrive while the wife was away. I can't say I'm entirely happy with how it looks...I may need to experiment a bit more with it.



The Fourth-of-July t-shirt is from Kmart's Basic Editions line in July 2015; the denim pencil skirt is from their Jaclyn Smith line in February 2015; the shoes are Fioni "Kambridge" plaid platform pumps from Payless in November 2014. Other accessories are blue bow, silver jewelry, silver belt, and white hose. I tried tieing a big bow on the ponytail, instead of the rather small one it came with, but I think it only succeeded in hiding the ponytail in most shots. I think I will try to find one of those big clip-on bows girls use with their ponytails.



A little more editing than usual in these portraits, as the profile angle tended to emphasize my double chin in unattractive ways....



Another look at the ponytail tomorrow....

No comments: