Monday, August 27, 2018

Undercover Sissy

Two weeks ago, Mistress Lola gave me the following instructions:

Let's see...today I think you will be an undercover sissy. Panties, stockings/tights and a bra, underneath your normal clothes, and go for a stroll around the neighbourhood.

To which I replied:

Unfortunately, today is not a good day for such an adventure, as much as I would enjoy it! I am expecting that I may have an opportunity next Monday, if my wife's call for jury duty goes through. Either then, or the next opportunity, I will happily comply and send you a report on the experience.

Well, as promised, last Monday, I obeyed her instructions. In fact, I was a bit more daring, as I added my black patent-leather kitten-heel mary-janes to the outfit, and wore pink lipgloss as well. I felt incredibly sissyish as I stepped out the door and heard my heels click-clack on the pavement (always a thrill!). Unfortunately, there was no real opportunity for sissy humiliation, as the only people I saw on my walk were a few guys on a construction crew, who paid me no mind whatsoever. (Perhaps if I had stuffed my bra they might have noticed?)

At any rate, when I returned home I was still a little aroused and still wearing my hidden undies and shoes. As always, I await further instructions, commands or post-hypnotic suggestions from my hypnotic mistress.

No comments: