Sunday, November 4, 2018

My Secret Sissy Day

On Thursday, October 25, I received the following instructions from Mistress Lola:

Tomorrow you're going to play Secret Sissy. Bra and panties under your normal clothes, and if you can get away with it, painted toenails. But, and here's the twist, if you get caught, or if anyone asks you, you have to tell them the truth. That you were instructed to wear them by your Mistress, and that you are a happy little sissy.

As I explained to my Mistress, I was unable to obey the next day, because the schedule did not permit it. But I did, indeed, have my "Secret Sissy Day" the following Monday, and sent her the following report:


6:30 am. Awoke, began usual morning routine.

8:00 am. Wife goes to her office, begins work (she works from home). I go upstairs. Normally, I'd go straight to my office...today, I went to the bedroom and, as instructed, I put on a bra and panties. Both pink...the bra has soft cups, so it will be (I hope) not too obvious under my male shirt.

8:30 am. Start my own computer work...putting together some new art for future posting on the blog.

9:30 am. Go out grocery shopping. No one notices my femme undies.

10:00 am. Return home; put away groceries. Go back to work in office. I am constantly aware of what I'm wearing, feeling the constriction of the bra around my chest. It reminds me of my sissy nature.

11:00 am. Nap

Noon. Go out to buy lunch

1:00-4:00 pm. More work in office. Write part three of "Under Control" and send it to you.

4:00 pm. Unfortunately, time for the Secret Sissy to disappear. I retreat to the bedroom and the bra and panties go back into hiding.


So, how did it feel? It was wonderful! I felt feminine and sexy and so aroused by the secret I was concealing from the world! There were times I wished someone would notice so I would have to reveal my sissy status and instructions. That would have been simultaneously humiliating and more arousing!

Someday, when the wife is away, I will do this again...but with a bra more likely to be noticed...and a trip to somewhere I won't worry about being seen by anyone I know.

And I will do this...and you'll all be the second to know. Mistress Lola will be the first!

No comments: