Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Master's (Or Mistress's) Voice

Here's a little description of how one couple utilizes erotic hypnotism. The quoted section is very much how my sessions with Mistress Lola go:

Master watches me as He speaks, and looks for a state where I seem to be almost asleep. For me, the feeling was much like being in subspace. I am very relaxed, totally conscious and aware of my body and what is happening around me. His voice is clearer to me in that state, but I am often unable to respond without enormous effort. At this point, Master will describe what He wishes to achieve. It may be that we will be trying a role play. He will describe the character He wants me to play, the attitudes, and the scenario. We might have gone over the scenario and characters before so that I am familiar with the scene. This makes it easier for me to understand what He wants, and I can concentrate on feeling, rather than learning.

No comments: