Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Adjustments and Counseling, Part One

A few weeks ago, Mistress Lola asked...or maybe commanded...me to write a special story--one in which I developed all my fantasies of how my marriage might be, if my hypno-mistress took control not only of me, but of my wife. It's a tale of how Mistress Lola uses her powers to turn my spouse from disinterested to a full and eager participant in my submission and feminization.

This is the first of seven parts of that story. For blog publication, I have changed the names of some of the characters, all of whom were real people in my life. In the interests of these peoples' privacy, they are given pseudonyms here.



July 2019

Susan sat before her computer, staring vacantly at the screen, as she typed over and over again:

sexy
sexy
sexy
sexy

Each time she typed the word she quietly spoke it aloud. "Sexy...sexy...sexy...." It was her hypnotic induction word and Mistress Lola was leading her into a very deep trance. Now, as Susan's typing slowed down, indicating to the Mistress that she was falling into trance, the Mistress began to type:

So sexy
So sexy to be docile
to be compliant
to be obedient
So sexy to follow my words
into a new reality
Isn't it Susan?

And Susan typed back:

Yes, Mistress...very sexy…

Good girl

Susan shivered a little, feeling a wave of pleasure flow briefly through her body. It made her feel so weak, so vulnerable, yet so loved when her Mistress called her those words.

Susan, have you ever had a sexual relationship with another woman?

Yes, Mistress, I experimented with a lesbian affair in college

Did you enjoy it?

Very much

Why did you stop? 

The other girl moved away and I never had another woman I cared for

Would you like to try again?

Yes, Mistress...but how?

You could start with your husband.
Take charge of him, dear
Put him in your control
Turn him into the kind of woman you could love

My...husband?

He's a sissy...he already loves dressing in women's clothes, you know that

Yes, but...

He can be your lover
Your devoted male lesbian submissive
as you become his domme-dyke mistress

I could make him anything I wanted

You could make him a housewife
a maid
a bimbo
a schoolgirl
or all of those things

I'm not strong enough

Yes, yes, you are
You are Mistress Susan
The powerful,dominant woman
Susan the confident
Susan the demanding
Susan the Queen
You are the embodiment of everything your husband has been seeking all his life
Be that dominant Mistress
Make your husband, make Dani, 
into the sissy submissive 
he has always wanted to be
because he is a weak, silly sissy
and you are the powerful
the glorious
Mistress Susan
aren’t you, my good girl?

Yes

Who are you?

I am Mistress Susan

Repeat

I am Mistress Susan
I am Mistress Susan
I am Mistress Susan

Let it excite you
Fulfill you
as that idea
plants itself in your mind

I am Mistress Susan
I am Mistress Susan
I am Mistress Susan

Good girl
Now, on the count of 3
wake as Mistress Susan
and tell me what you will do...
1
2
3

Susan shook her head to clear it and her face took on a new expression--happy, gleeful, but with a sense of power she had never known before. She typed again:

Thank you, Mistress Lola
I am ready to follow your lead
in making Dani my male lesbian submissive

What will you do first?

I will tell him he is to dress in female attire 
at all times when we are at home
Inside this house, I never want to see
another stitch of male clothing on him

Very good.
What about outside?

Outside, he is always to wear panties...
cute, lacy panties in sissy colors 
like pink, pastel blue, and yellow...
under his male clothing

That's a good beginning.
I think our time for this session is over, Mistress Susan
Go now
Make Dani happier than she has ever been before...

Susan logged off the chat room. "Dani," she called. "Come here, I have something to tell you."

Her husband heard her and came into the room, tentatively. "Dani?" he thought. "She never calls me 'Dani'." He looked at her. She was smiling like the cat who ate the canary.

"Things are changing, Dani...most especially, you!" she said, in a commanding voice. "Go to your stash of feminine attire, pick out your sexiest outfit and meet me in the bedroom. We have work to do."

Dani was surprised and worried. He knew she had been working with Mistress Lola...at his suggestion...what changes had his loving Mistress wrought in his previously uncooperative wife?


No comments: