Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Summer Feminization

Summer's almost over, so I thought I'd better get in this bit of advice from Lady Alexa before it was too late:

Summer means pretty colours, flowery patterns, skimpy dresses and very short skirts. Lovely. What’s not to like seeing your girly husband dressed as a pretty girl?

My first summer rule is the length of skirt. I prefer Alice in skirts no longer than 8 inches max. in this weather. This brings the hem of Alice’s skirts, or dresses, to an inch or so below her little clitty bulge in her knickers. If she has no knickers on, then it just covers the end of her little princess.

We recently bought a very pretty summer dress together for her in a clothes shop. The dress is in white with red roses flowing over it. It’s a very fine material with thin shoulder straps. And it’s very short but it flows beautifully around her legs when she walks. Exquisite. I know Alice enjoys that feeling.

We know her size now – 16 UK. We don’t bring the shop workers into our lifestyle as we think that’s unfair, some may not understand. However, we look together for her female clothing and I ask her to tell me which one she prefers.

We queued together to buy it but she has to hold it and pass it to the cashier and pay. I stand by her as she does so. With an enormous grin.

Be sure to read the comments as well...they are just as interesting as Lady Alexa's advice.

No comments: