Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Hypno-Sissies Anonymous

 

Dr. Madchenmacher looked over the six men who sat in a circle in her conference room. They were here for the weekly meeting of Hypno-sissies Anonymous. Each of them was a male who had become addicted, in one way or another, to being hypnotized and feminized. Her job was to make them comfortable and happy with their sissified condition.

She took her own seat and said, “Good evening, girls.” About half of them replied, “Good evening, Mistress,” in a mumbling sort of way. “Come now, ladies, is that any way for a pretty pansy to speak to her Mistress? Let’s try it again. Good evening, girls….”

This time they all answered clearly, “Good evening, Mistress.” All but one, that is. A mousy little fellow who had only joined the group last week still only mumbled his reply. “Oh well," thought the doctor, “I’ll need to give him special attention.”

Now it was time to really get the meeting started. She looked round the circle, capturing each of them with her gaze and said, “Repeat after me: I surrender my will to Doctor Madchenmacher.” Again, five of the six promptly responded and she watched their eyes glaze over as the trigger sent them into a light trance. Only the new member remained awake and alert. “Oh yes, he’ll definitely require private attention,” she mused.

But for now, she turned her attention to the man to her right. “Robert, have you been transformed to Bobbi this week?”

He nodded and his voice came out as a breathy alto. “Yes, Mistress…I used your computer program Monday morning and I spent the entire day in my pretty undies!”

“I remember—you sent me some lovely photos as you posed in just your bra, panties, garter belt and hose…and, of course, those darling maribou slippers with the four-inch heels,” the doctor noted. “You looked very sexy and very submissive—did you feel that way?”

“Oh, yes, Mistress—I followed all the instructions you had sent me and I milked myself several times!” He produced a jar with a thick, white liquid. “And I saved all the cream to bring here!”

Dr. Madchenmacher smiled. “Good girl!” she said, and watched as that trigger sent a wriggle of pleasure through Bobbi’s body. She reached into her bag and brought out a pair of pink lacy panties. His eyes were immediately riveted to them. “Take these into the changing room and Ms. Pansyluv will help you become a sexy strumpet again.” He took the panties and she added, “Full surrender….”

Bobbi nodded, “Full surrender,” he repeated and he minced to the changing room.

The doctor turned her attention to the man on her left. A cute guy in his late 20s, he gazed adoringly as she faced him. “Well, Samuel, what have you been up to in the past week?” she asked.

He smiled and blushed. “I followed your instruction and went to Ulta for a full-scale makeup lesson and makeover,” he reported.

Good girl!” the doctor said and watched as Samuel’s reaction to the trigger was the equal of Bobbi’s. “I assume you arrived in your male clothes?”

“Yes, Mistress!” he admitted. “And I left in them, but with my feminized face in full view!”

“Just as I ordered,” she noted. “And did you have a nice reaction to all that exposure and humiliation?”

“Oh, yes, Mistress—my sissy-cock grew very hard and I barely reached my car before I spurted!”

“Excellent! Now, did you bring the lipstick from Ulta with you today?”

He reached into his pocket and pulled out the tube and handed it to the doctor. She uncapped it and twirled it open. “What a delightful shade of red!” she exclaimed. “What is it called?”

“It is ‘Sultry Scarlet,’ Mistress,” he replied, his eyes fixed on the deep red tube.

“I think, for you, the proper term is ‘Slutty Scarlet,’ isn’t it, Samantha?” the doctor said. “Let’s put it on you and see.” She leaned forward and applied the color to his lips and watched as his eyes glazed further. “Yes, definitely the right color for my Samantha Slut and her full surrender…”

Full surrender,” he repeated.

Good girl! Now, go see Ms. Pansyluv and she will complete your transformation.” He rose and began a sexy strut to the changing room.

Dr. Madchenmacher looked across the circle to the middle-aged man in casual attire. “Gerald, you had a celebration this week, I believe?”

“Yes, Mistress,” he replied. “My wife and I celebrated our 20th anniversary.”

“And did you follow my instructions?” she asked. “Of course you did,” she thought. “You cannot resist my post-hypnotic suggestions.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Gerald answered, smiling. “I took her to bed and gave her five orgasms using my mouth and tongue. It was most delightful!”

Good girl!” the doctor said, as Gerald wriggled in sexual arousal. “You’re becoming quite the successful little muff-diver. And how did you find the aroma and taste of your wife’s pussy?”

“Ambrosia, Mistress!” Gerald enthused. “There is nothing so tasty and appealing as a woman’s aroused sexual organs!”

“And have you brought the souvenir?”

Gerald pulled a pair of women’s soiled panties from his pocket. “Oh, yes, Mistress,” he exclaimed. “These are the very ones she wore after I ate her out that night.”

Dr. Madchenmacher took them from him and then stuffed them into his mouth as he sighed with pleasure. “Full surrender,” she said and he mumbled the same through the panty gag. “Now, go join Ms. Pansyluv, Geraldine, and she will prepare you for another night of delight.”

Now she looked to the left of where Geraldine had been sitting and spied Ronald, a good-looking young man with little to suggest anything feminine about him. But when his eyes met the doctor’s, he took on a giggling, happy appearance. “Ronald, dear, did you do as I asked last week?” she said.

“Yes, Mistress,” he answered. “I bought the….things…you told me to get.”

“Show me,” she ordered. He reached into a bag and came out with an enormous set of false breasts, certainly at least a set of D cups. She smiled at the sight and then said, “Not like that…show them to me properly.” Ronald unbuttoned his shirt, revealing a large brassiere hanging empty on his flat chest. Following Dr. Madchenmacher’s desire, he inserted the faux-boobs into the cups of the bra and pressed them against his own skin, where the adhesive caused them to stick.

“Stand up, Rhonda, my buxom bimbo, and show me how those jugs can jiggle!” Ronald stood and let his new tits bounce and sway, a smile coming to his face as he did so. He giggled with glee. “Good girl!” said the doctor and his smile widened and his boobs bounced even more. “Full surrender,” she said.

Full surrender,” Rhonda acknowledged with the bimbo-ish giggle.

“Ms. Pansyluv is waiting for you with a suitably sexy gown, Rhonda,” Dr. Madchenmacher said,  and Rhonda wiggled her way into the changing room.

Just two sissies left and the doctor decided to leave her reluctant client for last. Instead, she turned to the slender lad whose shape indicated he was undoubtedly wearing a corset beneath his male attire. “Marshall,” she addressed him, “I see you followed my instructions to the letter.”

“Yes, Mistress,” he admitted. “I was fitted for a corset last week and I am wearing it now.”

Good girl!” she complimented him and watched the tell-tale wriggle as the pleasure washed over him. “And how tight have you managed to get it?”

“I’m pulled into 30 inches, Mistress,” he replied, “a reduction of five inches.”

“Not good enough!” the doctor reproached him. “If you expect to be a perfect sissy maid, Maisie, you must reduce that waist to 24 inches!” Watching him hang his head in shame, she said, “But I suppose Ms. Pansyluv can assist you with losing a few more inches. Take this….” And she handed him a white satin apron. “This will not fit unless she does. Now—full surrender.”

His eyes glazed over completely as he took the apron from her and repeated, “Full surrender,” and then went to the changing room for Ms. Pansyluv’s help.

When he was gone, Dr. Madchenmacher stood and changed her seat, so that she was directly next to the remaining fellow. She looked him directly in the eyes and said, “Well, Karl, that leaves just you. Don’t you want to join your sister sissies in their pretty clothes?”

Karl gulped. He wanted to turn his gaze from the doctor’s intense stare but found he could not. “Yes, Mistress, but I’m afraid,” he said.

“Afraid?” she asked. “Afraid of becoming a fully submissive sissy? Why? Isn’t that why you came here?”

“Yes, Mistress—but I’m not like all the others. I don’t want to be a sexy grown-up womanly sissy, I want—I want….”

“Yes, dear, what do you want?” the doctor pressed him, still staring with her mesmeric gaze.

“I want to be a pretty little girl!” he finally blurted out.

“I knew that, Karl, I’ve known it all along.” She opened her eyes very wide and continued. “Now, surrender your will to mine; surrender your masculinity to my feminine will; fall into my controlling trance and become what you’ve always wanted to be.”

She observed his eyes drift close and his body slump in the chair. “Now you are pretty Karen, a girl of only 12 years old. Open your eyes and tell me who you are.”

His eyes fluttered and she saw the glazed look of a fully hypnotized sissy. “I am Karen,” he answered.

Good girl!” she said and smiled at the utterly girlish wriggle that went through him. She handed him a lovely doll. “Now, take this to the changing room and Ms. Pansyluv will dress you appropriately. Full surrender….”

Full surrender,” he said, as he took the dolly and minced to the door.

“Just in time,” the doctor thought, “the guests will be here soon.” The guests are the wives, girlfriends, and partners of the six clients.

Thirty minutes later, Dr. Madchenmacher walked into the “playroom” to see how her mesmerized sissies were doing. Bobbi was in the corner with the staff photographer, running through pose after pose in her sexy lingerie, being the glamorous model she wanted to be. Her wife stood by, directing Bobbi into evermore revealing poses.

Samantha was on the couch with her lesbian girlfriend, her slut persona in full command, as she teased and tormented the girl with a display of sexual sapphism.

Geraldine and her lucky wife had taken over the bed. Geraldine’s head was buried deep between her wife’s legs…and her wife moaned with orgasmic pleasure over and over again.

Rhonda, in a replica of a Marilyn Monroe’s pink gown from Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, was on the stage giving the group a sensual version of “Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friend,” while her fiancé enthusiastically applauded and urged her to sexier wiggles.

Maisie, her waist indeed reduced to the desired 24 inches, scurried about the room in her maid’s uniform, offering drinks and hors d’oeurves to the crowd, curtseying smartly to one and all.

And, finally, pretty Karen, in a pink and white party dress, sat in an oversized armchair with her dolly clutched to her bosom. Her wife—now her “Mumsy”—looked on approvingly.

Dr. Madchenmacher knew it was time her sissies got their reward for their surrender to her feminizing will. She stood in the middle of the floor and said, commandingly, “Spurt-spasm!” and watched as the six sissies suddenly stiffened and had the most powerful orgasms of their lives.

Good girls!” she cried. “Now, don’t forget to tell your friends about all the fun we have here!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: