Tuesday, March 15, 2022

A Bubbles Dream

I had the weirdest dream last night. I was strutting my stuff down a public street, wearing a tight-fitting flesh-toned jumpsuit, that made me look nearly naked. As I passed a window, I saw my reflection and realized I was not Dani, but Bubbles, my hypnotically induced bimbo self.

My hair was big and blonde, my tits were enormous, I was easily striding in seven-inch stiletto heels. My makeup was extreme and exotic, my lips full, red and wet.

Usually, I know what my dreams originate from--something I've seen or read, a recent experience. But this one was totally unfamiliar. Then I realized: Bubbles was rattling around in my brain and had finally found a place to seep through, if not to my conscious mind, at least to my dream world.

Oh--and I woke up with a massive hard-on!

No comments: