Sunday, May 14, 2023

Pulling the Trigger

At the end of the trance-script to my last hypno-session with Goddess Lola, I wrote the following:

At the close of this session, Goddess Lola said she expected that now, any trigger to trance will result in my dropping to the level I experienced this time. I cannot wait to see if that is true. I may even ask her to try a trance trigger in an e-mail (with a time limit on the length of the trance, for safety’s sake) to see if that works.


Yesterday morning, I woke to an e-mail from Goddess, in which she did, indeed, include my trance trigger. And it worked. For five minutes after reading her missive, I floated in a blissful hypnotic state, as described in my later reply to her:

Dearest Goddess:

Well, that seemed to work. As soon as I read the trigger, I felt my eyes drift close and my breathing shift. I felt as though I wanted to just sit there and float. Somewhere in my head, though, something was marking time, because I came out of it just as you suggested, after five minutes.

However, I think--if we do this in the future--a warning in the subject line might be necessary. On my screen, the whole message appeared at once, so the space you put between the two sentences was not sufficient. But I enjoyed the idea of an "instant trance" on the spur of the moment!

Obediently,
Dani


Goddess has promised that the next time she does this, there will be a warning in the subject line.

No comments: