Friday, September 29, 2023

Conspiracy?

It appears that Goddess Lola and my bimbo alter ego, Bubbles, have been conspiring to confuse me. The previous post here does a lot to explain the muddled way my mind has been the last couple of days. OTOH, they wouldn't be able to do it without my assistance!

Perhaps a further explanation is in order. Bubbles only exists because of the hypnotic suggestions and triggers created by the Goddess--but those suggestions and triggers only have power because I permit them to, at least subconsciously. If I rejected their influence, Bubbles would cease to exist. At times, I have refused to surrender to their power, when it seemed Bubbles--or one of my other personas--might endanger my physical or psychological well-being. But most of the time, I enjoy becoming Bubbles...even if I never remember it until she or the Goddess tell me about it.

This latest "adventure" is probably the most elaborate prank they have perpetrated in the almost six years since the Goddess and I began our relationship. It has gone on since about 2:00 PM my time until now, when I have seen Bubbles' earlier posting. It also has resulted--at least temporarily--in Bubbles being able to manifest without the trigger phrase. That may no longer operate now that I know about it...at least I no longer "feel" my bimbo self lurking in my conscious mind waiting for her opportunity.

Well played, Goddess Lola and Bubbles, well played.

No comments: