Sunday, January 7, 2024

Annie, Holly and Me

As regular readers of this blog are aware, I have recently begun an online relationship with Ms. Holly, who acts (both legally and emotionally) as “Mommy” to Sissy Annie, who presents as a toddler girl. Annie’s situation is quite unique and I refer you to her blog for details. Our relationship has grown quickly and I am now very close to both of them. I am authorized as a contributor to their blog.

The most interesting thing about this friendship is the way it has encouraged my own latent dominant side. Though I remain primarily a submissive sissy, I have found great joy and erotic pleasure in taking control over and directing both Holly and Annie. I have done on-line hypno sessions with them both. Holly and I alternate as to which of us is the sub and which the domme in our exchanges…but I am always in charge with Annie, who views me as her dominant “older cousin”. Along the way, I have strengthened Annie’s submissive tendencies and sissy-ness, giving her a physical erotic reaction to her panties and even being in trance.

I have also heightened Holly’s need to nurture and mother Annie.

I hope my readers will continue to enjoy this look into a most unusual sissy-domme relationship.

9 comments:

Sissy Discipline said...

Thanks for posting this update. I have enjoyed all your posts about sissy annie and her mommy, Ms Holly. I have certainly noticed your dominant side taking complete control of sissy annie. Being close to Holly I can see you are "pulling her strings" also. Holly's need to nurture and mother Annie has been greatly developed and heightened! I look forward to reading more!
- Ms Amber

Carla Carallo said...

Definitely looking forward to more! Can sissy Annie be taken even deeper into her sissy lifestyle?

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Carla: Holly and I are working on it!

Annie said...

Thank you, Ms Dani (curtsy). I love that pic of me in that pink, frilly, sissy outfit. I love you - sissy annie

Kelly Lee said...

Thanks for sharing the interesting relationship between sissy annie, Holly and yourself. I have enjoyed reading all of the related posts to date. I laughed so hard at sissy's discovery the she is a prissy sissy! Love your blog!

https://entransed.blogspot.com/2023/12/my-prissy-sissy.html

Lady Debra said...

I'm enjoying just browsing around your blog! Hypnosis can be an amazing tool if used carefully! This thread has been very enjoyable!

Anonymous said...

Control and dominantion are always a sexual high for me! Sissification is a delightful and rewarding job!

Sweet Blossom said...

I adore little girl sisies! Will be interesting to see how mommy's relationship with her sissy daughter progresses.

Molly said...

For me it's all about control and dominance! It's almost like a drug but only better! What I love best is a total power exchange (TPE) relationship. The dynamics of your 3-some will be fascinating! Hope to read more soon!