Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Sorry for the Long Absence


Real life does have a way of getting in the way, doesn't it?

At any rate, I think I've pretty much completed the history of my development and participation in the TV/CD world, with one addition:

Having closed out my website, most of my creative talents have been given over to "captioning"--taking an image and writing a short story/vignette around it. Unlike most, I'm not happy just taking some sexy image--often quite hardcore--and adding some text. I like to take what might seem like a relatively innocent picture, manipulating it a little (or a lot, depending), and then writing the "story"--usually in comic-book like format.

I've also started doing some actual artwork for this stuff.

Both of these kinds of captions can be found in my gallery at A Bimbo's Sanctuary. If you're not already registered there, you'll have to sign up; there's no fee and it's really quite a
wonderful site!

No comments: