Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Superman's Boy-Girl, Jimmy Olsen


For the next few posts, I'll be doing what has been termed "re-purposing" in the television business--that is, taking material I originally worked up for other venues and reposting it here (sometimes in modified form), in hopes of engendering comments.

I've been a comics fan longer than I've been a TV/CD. While the stories posted here were not the "triggers" for my own interest in feminine attire, they certainly didn't discourage it.

Remember that all these tales were originally published with the approval of the censorious Comics Code Authority. I guess the CCA thought there was nothing particularly sexual about Jimmy being able to disguise himself as a girl pretty enough to get wolf whistles on the street and attract the romantic attentions of a mob boss!

No comments: