Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A Surprising Need

As most regular readers know, at the time I began this blog, I had not actively dressed in female clothes for nearly 30 years. But this fall, I cautiously began exploring cding again--starting with panties and hose, then heels, and finally a full outfit, complete with mask (to hide a beard) and wig.

As the holidays approached, for a variety of reasons, I had to put this new phase of my life on hold...and it's now been three weeks since the last time I dressed. Amazingly, I find myself craving to do it again, wishing for the day when I can dress to come (it's about two weeks away, still).

Amazing, I say, because I went three decades without feeling this need this way. I don't know why getting back into it now has created such an overwhelming desire to continue. I'm now exploring getting a corset and more clothes and shoes.

Have I become an obsessive sissy?

No comments: