Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My New Suit



I went back to Burlington Coat Factory and picked up that "cute suit" that I mentioned here.

Perhaps I should have picked up a blouse to go with it, but ended up pairing it with a red turtleneck. This afternoon, I got dressed and took photos, some of which are posted here.

As usual, these pics have been mildly edited--the mask has been made to look more natural and I've blurred the background for greater clarity on the figures. In a subsequent post, I'll include some pics where I did somewhat more editing.

Since my wife is out for the day, I decided to stay dressed...in fact, I'm still in the entire outfit (absent mask and wig) as I type this. And my arousal is enormous. I'd forgotten how hot I could get when I stay en femme for a long time.

No comments: