Friday, January 23, 2009

Sweater and Boots

In my continuing phase of mixing and matching existing clothes, here's my fave cowl-neck sweater with the red stretch mini and boots.



With this pic, I did a lot of work on the background, trying to create an old-time serial "damsel-in-distress" effect. Did I pull it off?

My original plan for today was to also take some shots in the maid's uniform...but it turns out I have a bunch of work to do around the house--and, ironically, the maid's uniform is not well-suited to such, so that may be delayed until next week. We'll see how it goes.

More pics are on Flickr.

2 comments:

Karen Singer said...

I really like this outfit. Especially with the boots and the belt.

Karen

alby said...

I love your boots! I can imagine myself kneeling before you and slowly and carefully polishing them with my tongue and my lips... Mmmmmmm.....