Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sweater Dress



To be honest, when I bought this I was half-certain it would be too tight...it's only a 14! I'm discovering that I am decidedly not limited to the rather frumpy stuff designed for plus-size women--I can fit into the larger end of the misses category without too much trouble. The problem is that some of the cutest stuff either sells out very quickly in those sizes or is simply unavailable. Once again, the manufacturers seem to think big girls (or big boy-girls) don't want to look sexy.

Anyway--the first set of pics were done...as I always do with any short skirt...in those fantastic white sandals. Then I switched to the beige pumps which are a better match to the outfit.

This one was done in an attempt to match the effect of the old one I use in the header to this blog. You tell me...did I catch the mood the same way?

















More pics are at the Flickr site.

No comments: