Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Giving in...

Well, I couldn't hold off...though I tried. Knowing the wife would be away early next week, I began planning for a dressing and photo session. I went browsing at Kmart, Walmart and Target last week and yesterday settled on somethings from Kmart. I got a cute short black-and-white checked skirt, a lavender blouse (should go well with those darling purple pumps), and a pair of orange crepon lounging pants. Kmart's web page doesn't let me isolate images for linking, but all of these are on there, so you can look them up if you want. They're all Jaclyn Smith.

And today I went down to the storage locker and got out the stuff I want to wear next week...but the urge was too great. I had to put on something. So right now, I'm wearing a cami, panties, frilly socks, and my pink pumps, all with male shirt and jeans.

OK, so I have no will power!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Okay, so I have no will power."
I agree and I reiterate, "Are you trying to get caught?"
How on Earth did you refrain for decades?

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

I honestly don't know. Maybe there were just so many other things going on in my life--raising the kids, for one--that the urge was sufficiently suppressed to be satisfied through the art and writing.

Now, with the kids largely out of the house, more time, etc., it's something I feel the need to do.

And, no, I don't really think I'm trying to get caught...though I'll admit to a frisson of appeal to knowing that I can get away with little girly things sometimes.

Jeanie Love said...

sounds cool!
do you buy at k-mart, or at k-mart.com?
if you go the .com route, then try amazon, may be cheaper, and then you can post a wish list, and blogger here gives that option, so its super cool!

Anyways, super cool!
Can't wait to see pics!

xo

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

I shop directly at Kmart; can't afford to have stuff delivered to the house...

Anonymous said...

I'm a different Anonymous. Call me AnonymousTwo if you like.

Dani, what's the point? Why do you do it? I've been reading your stories for quite some time. We share the same fetishes, though you indulge them to a far greater degree.

Rhetorically, who are you really?

You have this dual life. You say you care about your kids and your wife, yet you have this huge secret you keep from them. You have all of us reading your blog but you take great pains to mask your real identity.

Neither side gets the whole story.

Are you happy with yourself and what you've done with your life? Having a good family, house and job is a significant accomplishment.

What matters the most to you?

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Why do I do it? Good question...on the order of why do I breathe, I think.

I do it because it's a major part of who I am. CDing has been part of my self-identity since I was a pre-teen, near as I can figure.

I'd love NOT to have this dual life, believe me...but it just isn't possible right now.