Monday, June 1, 2009

Shopping again

I went sissy shopping for the first time in several weeks this morning and came away with a nice load of goodies.

My first stop was Bliss Avenue. It's a chain run by the same company that does the seasonal Halloween Adventures costume stores; it's open year-round and carries the sexier costume stuff as well as lots of very sexy lingerie and shoes.

There I found the following:

a new blonde wig (shorter, straighter and a bit darker than the old one--it's a honey blonde with highlights). Paid $37 for it (most I've ever paid for a wig, but I think it'll be worth it).

black petticoats--real ones, not just crinolines. I have an idea for these beyond my maid and schoolgirl skirts.

maribou bedroom mules--I've been looking for these to wear when I have my nightgowns on (especially for photo sessions) for ages; finally found a pair in my size!

Second stop was Payless, just to browse. Glad I went--found a gorgeous, sexy pair of pink patent pumps for just $10 on clearance. They're a bit big (11W instead of my usual 11), but for photos they'll be sensational!

I plan to get in two dressing/photo sessions this week, so you'll see some of this stuff in the next couple of days.

For those interested, here's a link to Bliss Avenue's website. If there's one near you, I recommend it--if the girl at my local store is any indication, they're very CD friendly.

2 comments:

Karen Singer said...

Sounds like you had a really great day shopping. Is it possible to enjoy shopping for pretty things too much? Not to me. Great for you!
Karen

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Not to me, either. I sometimes think I get more pleasure (and arousal) from shopping than from dressing!