Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer Shopping

In preparation for a new round of dressing in July, I did a little shopping this morning.

At Target, I found a wide, stretchy black belt. It's very tight, but I think I'm going to like the way it flattens my tummy in certain outfits. We'll see.

But the real finds were at Kmart. They were having a clearance on a lot of their spring/summer clothes (probably in prep for getting fall stuff in soon), and I got three lovely skirts for under $30. I also found a nice heavy gold choker-style necklace. I love the look of chokers.

Here's a look at the skirts as they appear on Kmart's website. The first is from the Jaclyn Smith line; the others from Attention.



The other July outfits will come from my "collection". You'll start seeing all this next week.

No comments: