Sunday, December 27, 2009

Post-Holiday Blahs

As should be obvious from my annual Christmas posting, I actually love this time of year. And I love having my whole family around me during it. I just wish I could share with them more of the real me...meaning, of course, Dani.

But Dani goes deeply into the closet for five or six weeks from mid-December to mid-January. (I fully expect I will not have the chance to dress again until January 18 at the earliest.) Before I began dressing again just over two years ago, I'd never have guessed how much stress and tension would build with not being able to be Dani for so long.

Later this week--probably Wednesday--I may have the chance to exercise a little of Dani mentally if not physically. I can probably get in some "Dani-shopping" that day (planning to deliver the purchases directly to the storage locker) with the cash I've saved up just for that purpose.

In the meantime, I can only dream of putting on a dress and hose and heels again.

1 comment:

gb said...

LOVELY BLOG, KISSES FROM ITALY, IM GIUDY SHEMALE.......